Thursday, February 02, 2006

Valentine's is Creeping Up On Me

So apparently I should have made Valentine's reservations one or two weeks ago. I checked opentable.com and found that all the restaurants that were recommended to me are booked up. The woman isn't going to be too pleased with me. Which means it looks like I'll need to buy an extra-amazing present to make up for it. Luckily someone recommended a couple of "less romantical" restaurants that still have decent reservation times available and won't cost me $250 for a dinner for two and wine. Unfortunately I know nothing about these restaurants. So, I am putting this out to my loyal readers - which of these should I go to, and if not one of these, make a suggestion to me:

Restaurant Kolumbia
Zengo
Oyamel
David Greggory

For the sake of this relationship, I need your help!

2 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Marci (aka Baby Banana) said...

I am late, but for the record I happen to like David Gerggory. Been there lots of times, all good experiences.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger DC Cookie said...

Avoid Kolumbia - the food is decent, but the atmosphere is weak. Zengo is the new hot spot, although I hear the service blows. DG might be your best option.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home