Friday, March 31, 2006

I wish my office was as funny as The Office

Short and sweet tonight. The Office on NBC is by far the most consistently funny show on TV. It blows away Family Guy and Arrested Development, which is saying something. I urge people to watch (selfishly) so that I may enjoy many more episodes of it and it doesn't get cancelled by the suits. That is all.

P.S. I am feeling lazy tonight, hence the short posting. I definitely slept through my alarms and showed up to work at 1 PM today. I recommend no one take Unisom when they can't sleep and it's 2 AM in the morning.

1 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Blogger James Baker said...

Hi Blogger! I like your blog! Keep up the
good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
loans center
It pretty much covers loans center related issues.
Best regards!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home