Wednesday, May 24, 2006

New Job!

So it looks like I'll be getting a firm offer tomorrow to work for a major defense contractor. For the first time since I finished school, I will actually be able to afford living here. It is a huge pay raise, but it's also a chance to do something slightly different. Plus hopefully work in a less miserable environment. It's also made me reevaluate whether I want to remain a renter here. I read all of those real estate bubble blogs, and as a result, I'm very wary of putting money into a condo here. I know I've written about this ad nauseum, but it's a major life decision for me. I can't deal with negative amortization, and I don't want to live here long enough for the market to stabilize (if the condo market indeed plummets) and to regain any losses on the property. I guess it's something I should think about once I actually start drawing these new paychecks. But anyways, I'm pretty happy right now.

6 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger RoarSavage said...

Congratulations!!!

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Delrayder said...

Fantastic! Move to Del Ray.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger V said...

Nice work, I'm jealous of all your life decisions...I always shy away from those :)

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger metromon said...

Dog Food
Job
Building Materials
Car Audio
Real Estate

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger costa rica said...

Great investment opportunity at Costa Rica Pacific Coast, Preconstruction condos in costa rica ,
Condo sales in costa rica, Retirement property in costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.ramadajaco.com/

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger 伊凡姐姐 said...

酒店兼職

酒店

酒店工作

禮服酒店

酒店兼差


酒店打工

酒店經紀

酒店上班

台北酒店



酒店pt

兼差打工

打工兼差

酒店正職 酒店賺錢 酒店喝酒 酒店消費 喝花酒 粉味 喝酒

 

Post a Comment

<< Home