Tuesday, June 13, 2006

An Absent Blogger is the Worst Kind of Blogger

I know, I know, I know... I've been a lazy and absent blogger of late. Many exciting things have happened in the past few weeks, a few of which I've covered, but I've really been absorbed with real life lately and have been unable to post much of anything. This will change as of now. I've had a lot of stuff happen and dealt with some changes, including (some to be covered in more detail in the upcoming days):

1. Put in resignation at my government job to take a job at a private contractor. This will lead to me making a bunch more money, and hopefully not hating my job everyday.

2. In the event I do still hate my job, I can now start thinking of applying to law school as a fall back. I've been studying for the LSAT and took it on Monday. I actually think I did better than I expected, especially considering I didn't blow $1500 dollars on a stupid LSAT study class.

3. Moved to a new apartment. This was more of a pain than anything, just because moving blows. The new apartment is sweet, and I finally have my own place. No more roommate. Unfortunately, I signed a lease for the new apartment about 3 weeks before I decided to take a job about 25 miles away from it (as opposed to the roughly 1 mile I have to go to my soon to be ex-job). It's worth it though because I like Arlington, and I like the possibilities for going out that I have around here (Arlington, Old Town, DC).

4. Attended a gay pride parade party. I was of course thinking this would be embarassing for a heterosexual male to see, but it turned out to be a blast. Even though I saw more nearly nude males than I've been around since the junior high locker room. Showed up, decided I was too sober for it, and started pounding beers. It helped me to see the humor of the whole situation. More analysis later on how I have difficulty seeing how having men dress up in leather thongs furthers their cause.

5. Bought a new HDTV with my forthcoming signing bonus. HDTV is sweet, I only wish I had it when 24 and Survivor was on. The World Cup is awesome on it.

6. Speaking of soccer, hopefully under the guidance of blogger soccer god I-66, I'll be having an outdoor soccer team to play on. I think we've assembled a good group that will probably totally dominate the league with the lowest level of competition.

That about sums it up for now. I will cover these topics in more details. I promise.

2 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Blogger Pessimistic Nomad said...

Where did you end up taking a place if I may ask? Looking myself and have all but given up on the Maryland side of DC, and really don't feel like spending every dime I make to pay for a run down, rat infested, minuscule, hovel in DC. I've been thinking about taking a place in the Arlington/Crystal City, area.

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger 伊凡姐姐 said...

酒店兼職

酒店

酒店工作

禮服酒店

酒店兼差


酒店打工

酒店經紀

酒店上班

台北酒店



酒店pt

兼差打工

打工兼差

酒店正職 酒店賺錢 酒店喝酒 酒店消費 喝花酒 粉味 喝酒

 

Post a Comment

<< Home