Tuesday, June 20, 2006

More Convinced Not To Buy A Condo Right Now

So I thought I'd found a gem of a condo. There are some condos in Arlington that were being offered for the mid $200's for a 1 BR, a newly renovated former Executive Suites hotel. So now that I'll soon be paid a lot more, I attended my first ever condo party brouhaha at the Myerton Condominium. I will say, it was sweet drinking free booze and eating ample mediocre appetizers while pretending that I couldn't be more interested in the miniscule condos. Seriously, are people clamoring for condos averaging 540 square feet? You pretty much are forced to decide whether you want a couch or a dining table. Great... And all this for $270K. I guess the condo makers' assume the tried and true strategy to plop down some granite counters and stick some low quality stainless steel appliances in is enough to sell the product. That and a combo washer/dryer in the kitchen that looks like it should hold about 3 T-shirts. So not only do you get a chance to install a hybrid dinette set/futon to take advantage of the 10x10 main room, you get to do laundry about 3 times a week. I'm sure they'll sell just because of the low price tag (probably will take a while though), but I can definitely see future buyers remorse once they realize they can't fit anything. Of course they could pay $100K more for the 2 BR's which weigh in at a whopping 650 square feet. With minimal closet space. I'll chalk this up as a good experience. Because when free alcohol is involved, can there be a bad experience. But I think I'll keep surveying the landscape til something that's just right comes along.

5 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger Kely said...

Hello I want to congratulate to you. This site is fantastic, looks like entertained and very good to me it elaborated. I invite them to that they explore a little on my site of the Web
Our real estate listing includes great opportunities on Costa Rica Central Valley’s provinces such as San Jose, our Capital, with remarkable cities as Escazu at the west, or Curridabat at the east, experiencing a great development on both commercial and residential properties, making their real estate pricing highly attractive to investors; on other hand, Alajuela city gathers places with a very special warm weather such as Grecia, La Garita and Atenas, or beautiful farms for agricultural, cattle or nature preservation purposes as those located on San Carlos or Sarapiqui. We also offer land properties in Guanacaste, which is the province, along with Puntarenas, with the most beautiful tropical beaches on the Pacific Coast such as Tamarindo, Playa Grande, El Coco, Playa Hermosa, Nosara, Samara, Herradura, Jaco, Manuel Antonio, Dominical and Golfito, where the real estate business occupies the first place as the local economic activity.
Great investment opportunity at Costa Rica Pacific Coast, Preconstruction condos in costa rica
Condo sales in costa rica, Retirement property in costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.costa-ricarealestate.com/

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Omar Cruz said...

These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...: Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: jaco beach real estate, map jaco beach, hotel in jaco beach costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Omar Cruz said...

These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...:Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: costa rica retirement homes, costa rica retirement tours, costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.costarica4retirement.com

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger crre said...

A lot of people ask me how I like living in Costa Rica. My answer is, it was the best decision that I made in my life. I came to Costa Rica 7 years ago on a vacation and quickly fell in love with the beauty of the country and the hospitality of the people here. I couldn't wait to come back. I started coming here about 4 times per year and always had a great time and didn't want to leave. Two years ago, I decided to leave Arizona and come live in Paradise. I can not tell you how happy I am that I made that decision. Today, I wake up next to the ocean and run on the beach every morning. I eat the most delicious fruits, vegetables and fresh seafood. My stress levels are much lower than when I was living in the States and the potential here for investing, truly is unlimited. The best part of living here is showing our clients this country. I really don't feel like I have a job for the first time in my life. The joy I receive when I see the look on people's faces when they get into the warm water of the Pacific ocean is truly priceless. For those of you that have come and discovered paradise, you know what I am talking about. For those of you that are on the way, I can't wait to get you here. And to those who are thinking about Costa Rica, please do yourself a favor and come down. You will have the time of your life.


We invite you to take a tour on our website, and if should more information is required:



Great condo for sale in costa rica
Costa Rica Real Estate Articles and News, Costa Rica Beachfront Property. Visit us for more info at: http://www.costa-ricarealestate.com/

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger 伊凡姐姐 said...

酒店兼職

酒店

酒店工作

禮服酒店

酒店兼差


酒店打工

酒店經紀

酒店上班

台北酒店



酒店pt

兼差打工

打工兼差

酒店正職 酒店賺錢 酒店喝酒 酒店消費 喝花酒 粉味 喝酒

 

Post a Comment

<< Home